Friday, September 11, 2015

New story

Alright gang. I have a PA, Hannah. And thus far, she has been awesome. Been helping to pimp books and author pages for myself and AJ Downey, as well as serving another very vital purpose.

She helps push me to keep writing when I want to be lazy. A valuable trait in a PA.  As such, yesterday, I finished the first draft and received back first proofread of a new short story. Why, she even hounded me mercilessly until I agreed to write this blog post instead of going to sleep like I wanted to do. 

It's called Ride With Death and it's going to be in a sexy biker chick anthology book. I'm looking forward to the release and all proceeds will be going to charity. The exact charity escapes me at the moment but I'll get back to you guys on that.

I'm the meantime g'night all. And here's my favorite PA...

1 comment:

  1. Bikers Against Child Abuse is the charity you dork! I'm right in the freaking living room!

    ReplyDelete